Thursday, October 16, 2008

Deborah's Color Inspiration Challenge #1


I just found my friend Deborah's blog, she is my sideline and has awesome business ideas! She is starting her own Color Inspiration Challenge and I thought I would play along. This is the first one I have participated in. The colors she chose were Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Whisper White, and Really Rust. I haven't used Really Rust since Stampin' Up! included Pumpkin Pie to the 48 colors so it has been a while :) it was nice to dust off my stamp pad. I also have a pretty huge supply of Really Rust Buttons from the Earth Elements assortment so I figured I needed to add them. I used my Upsy Daisy Stamp set for the first time as well so I can check off another thing to do on my list. To create all the colors I sponged the ink onto the stamp using sponge daubers.

2 comments:

  1. Kasia!
    It's beautiful! You guys make it hard to choose a winner! I am so glad you got to use some things that were feeling quite neglected I'm sure! :) Thanks so much for playing...I am glad you found me!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am behind on your bog. :) love your card! I had a hard time, I've never used rust before. :)

    ReplyDelete