Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kit Kat Mummy's

My son has a preschool Halloween party this week and all the kids are bringing treats for the halloween game. I couldn't resist making something cute mostly because his teacher loves everything I make and partly because I like to be the cool mom, just kidding. It was fun to see him so excited about them. I made these at night while he slept so I showed them to him when he woke up, I wish I got a picture of his smile. I know the kids won't appreciate them but hopefully a couple of the mom's will save it from the garbage :) I saw these cute candy bar holders here and also here and I put it in my "I need to make this" folder. I really think that this is one of the first times I have used creamy caramel, (yeah I know I get into a color rut a lot, have you seen too much of old olive and bashful blue yet?? one of my club girls even was brave enough to mention that she sees a lot of the old olive in our projects, I will try to be better I promise :) I don't even own the creamy caramel stamp pad technically (my sisters is at my house cause she doesn't think she will use it without me (she is just like my mom, oh well), thanks for sharing Kristi!!) but it was one of the funnest halloween things I have made and I plan on using this color again!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the orange eyes! I love making fun things like this for school, and Hey...there is nothing wrong with liking to be the cool mom! :) I am right there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to share. Glad it got some use

    ReplyDelete