Monday, October 6, 2008

Season of Friendship


One of the things I have been working on lately is designing cards for my fabulous upline. She has the best downline meetings and I am excited to be one of her helpers for the card making night. She gave me the task to design cards from 2 stamp sets. This is one of the ones that wasn't chosen from the season of friendship stamp set. In this card I was trying to design one without using the tree to see what I could make. I like the frosty day DSP from the holiday mini catalog so I chose to use the snowflake. I always think that snowflakes deserve a little shine.
Wow as I was posting this I just got another idea for a card using this stamp set. I will make it and post it later today!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. Can't wait to see the ones that were chosen! :) Wasn't it fun to just have one stamp set on the brain when trying to design? Can't wait to see what you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is so fun! I can't wait to see what you came up with to make that night...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete