Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Decor Elements and Class to Go!

Ok this is definitely my favorite. I posted more pictures of my frame here when I couldn't decide which background was my favorite but I finally found it. I love how the paper looks with the chocolate decor elements and the matching ribbon is so cute. The greatest thing is that I can change the background and ribbon anytime. I love looking at this sitting on my shelf in my stamp room. This is one of the projects that I am giving to my hostesses this year and they love it (and are starting to expect it)!
If you would like me to make one of these for you, contact me and we can set up a workshop. If you don't live in the Salt Lake area I would be happy to ship one to you for $10. This includes the frame, any Classic letter of your choice from the decor elements brochure, (you will receive both a upper and lowercase letter) and you have your choice between Chocolate and White. You will also receive 2 5x7 sheets of DSP and some matching ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this one! SO CUTE! Love this idea. You're so clever. :) And did I mention...I think you're so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I LOVE this! It so cute! I love the idea of giving them to your hostesses...so fun! Maybe I could get more that wanted to host if they got a great thing like this! :) (I have a hard with it. :)) Anyway, you are GREAT and I am glad I know you! :)

    ReplyDelete