Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheep Talk

I love this stamp set!! It is so fun. I want to share a few cards I made lately with this stamp set. This first one is the card that we made for stamp club this month. It is pretty easy to open, just slide the ribbon totally off, you don't need to untie it just slide it back on when you are ready to close the card. Here you can see it open.
As I was playing around making cards for a card swap here is one that I liked a lot also. I liked this one because it used the bigshot and the new circle cutter.

One of my favorite things about the card were the micro beads that I added to the birds (or sprinkles as my 5 year old called them :) I attached them with a little bit of crystal effects to the wing. Here is a closer look, the microbeads were hard for me to take a picture of so just imagine little tiny circles :)
I decided to put the two cards together and make this last one for the card swap with other demos in Brandi's group. I used kiwi kiss ribbon cause I didn't have enough chocolate chip but I liked both kinds of ribbon. I used the little leaves big shot die and the microbeads for the final card!
which card of mine do you like best?
I will post a few of my favorites from the card swap soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the cards, but I think the last one is my fave! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete