Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day Cards

Do you need some Ideas for Valentines Day Cards? Here are some cards that I have swapped or ones that we made at a demonstrator meeting. The first 2 are made with A Happy Heart stamp set the talented Sherri made these. These are fun cards, I love the first one and I totally love the build a brad on the second one.

The next 3 cards are ones that I swapped I believe at convention with our demo group. Ashley made this first awesome card but the others didn't put their name on them so if you made these cards let me know and I will give you credit :) These cards were all made with the Always stamp set.
Edit: I am impressed at Ashley's memory she believes that Melanie made this purple card. It is better in person cause you can see the embossed heart. I love the grey!!
Edit: Sherri also made this cute card with the glitter, wow Sherri, thanks for all the ideas :)

thanks you guys for all the ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...cute cards! :) Yes...Sherri did those Happy Heart ones. Too cute! And then she also did the last Always one...FYI. :) And then I think Melanie designed the middle one. We did that one at one of those big card nights, right?! Anyway: that's what I can remember. Cute, cute! YOU are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK Sherri made the last one too, with the glitter heart. I remember helping her put them together in her hotel room. I remember the glitter heart, and the pink and brown, and tying a ribbon...

    ReplyDelete