Monday, February 2, 2009

Sale-a-Bration is Here!!

For every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping) you get to choose a FREE Stamp set, or Ribbon Bundle or Designer Paper. These iems are in the Sale-a-bration catalog. if you don't have one and would like to see the free sets, ribbon, and paper, click on the Sale-a-bration catalog on the left side bar.

If you order $150, you get 3 Sale-a-bration stamp sets & the regular hostess benefits (Free level one hostess set & $15 in FREE Product. There's no limit, for every $50 you spend you get a free set! (and $5 more free merchandise)

Free Catalog
If you place an online order starting today, you will get a copy of the 2009 Spring & Summer Idea Book & Catalog. It's while supplies last with every order. Click on my website link to order online.

Host A Workshop
If you host a workshop (either a catalog workshop or an in home workshop), for every $300 your workshop totals you can choose one free item from the sale-a-bration brochure in addition to all the other wonderful benefits.

Be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
$335 worth of product for only $169 In addition to all the wonderful items in the kit, you'll get to choose any FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog. If you are interested in joining my team, you can sign up through my Stampin' Up! Website (link on the left) just contact me and I will give you my password.
***** If you are one of my customers and are not interested in signing up I totally understand, I just like to shout it out when we have such a great deal on stampin' up stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment