Sunday, July 28, 2013

All about me Poster

My Daughter had an assignment last spring in preschool to bring a poster to school that shows all about her.  My friend Stacie shared this idea with me.  Instead of decorating the poster, decorate some smaller pages and put them on the poster.  That way when the poster comes home, you can take those smaller pages off and put them in a scrapbook!  So I made these pages 6x6 and stuck them on the poster with dimensionals!
 
 
 
As you can see she LOVED the poster and she still loves to look at the pages in the book I made!
Here are a few more pictures of the pages...
 (first cake)
Don't you love that banner?  I stamped it with the photopolymer stamp on the back and cut it out!
(elephant watching)
 (she loves Classic Skating)
(sparklers)
 
Now you might be thinking to yourself... now wait Stampin' up! doesn't sell 6x6 albums anymore.  You are right, they aren't in the catalog but I found this one on the Clearance rack! 
 
Château 6 X 6 Designer Printed Album - by Stampin' Up!
 
and guess what?  It suprisingly is still there!  So go get it while you can!  Click HERE to go to the clearance rack.  These deals are only good while supplies last.  Make sure to mark that I am your demonstrator when you order online, that way we both get rewards :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment