Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013

Convention this year was AMAZING.  I am soooo glad I went and want to share some of my favorite moments with you today. 
 
 
We must have had purple on the brain cause Chelsey, Sherri and I arrived matching!  We are anxiously awaiting the opening of the doors for the first mainstage. 
 Fireworks, famous people singing and Shelli's whole family.  It was an awesome opening session.  You can watch the whole thing HERE!  The closing session was also on youtube, you can watch it HERE.
 
 This year is Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary, so they threw a party to celebrate.  My favorite parts were the treats (of course), the free product (washi tape!!!) and the green screen photo ops.  (I wonder when they will be on flickr... anyone know?)
 I was so excited 3 girls in my downline came to convention!  It was Cindy and Michelle's first time! 
My upline Brandi taught a class and did a great job!  It was so fun to see her on stage.  She is a natural. 
 I loved the decorations this year, Stampin' Up went all out with the banners, displays, party atmosphere, photo ops, etc.  I loved it!
 
 Display boards!  These boards show samples using some of the free stamp sets we received.  (click on the picture to see it better)
 
 
This was the first convention that I stayed in a hotel, usually I am driving home every night.  This year we decided to stay in the hotel and I am so glad I did.  My roommates (Chelsey, Sherri, and Michelle) were awesome! 
 Denise and I were leadership roomies, it was fun to see her again!
 No Stampin' Up! party is complete without some stamping! I loved how they decorated the tables for make and takes. 
 
 Isn't this mason jar so cute!  I loved how they stored the supplies in it! 
 
If you think convention sounds fun, you should join the party next year!  This is when it will be:

No comments:

Post a Comment