Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Convention Gifts

I received some super cute gifts from my uplines and roommates this year and am excited to share them with you.  My upline Brandi made this for me.  
I love the colors and the silver shimmer.  Her group is named the Queens of the Stamp Age, so the queen fits :)  Inside she gave us all some pressed clay molds and some glitter!
This flower is from my upline Amy.  Such a cute way to decorate the washi tape. 
 I just love everything made with this ribbon!
Sherri made the butterfly and filled it with yummy treats.  One thing I thought was awesome is the scalloped ribbon tie.  It was super easy to remove and replace since it is super stretchy.  That way I could eat the chocolate inside and still tie it up nice :)  Such a fun butterfly box!
Chelsey made this card holder.  It stands up on its own and when the twine is slipped off, it folds flat!  The twine stays in place because she punched some notches with a circle die.  So clever!
These 3 cute mini cards were inside. 
 
This was technically not a gift but a card swap.  When I saw this card I knew my horse loving daughter would love it.  I cut off the back and put it in a frame and it is now living on my daughters shelf. 
 I love this stamp set, I got it for my daughter and was glad to see it used.  Aren't the feathers perfect?  I also love the burlap ribbon!
I hope you have enjoyed seeing these awesome gifts!  Can you think of anyone in your life who would appreciate gifts like these?
I feel so lucky to have so many talented friends!  The friendships I have made through Stampin' Up! are my most favorite part of being a demonstrator!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment