Monday, July 29, 2013

Chevron Ribbon Flower Magnet

Today I want to share with you the gift I gave my downline on Friday night. 
 
Doesn't that look so fun?  Ok but you are wondering what it is right?  Well first I made this tag using the Chalk Talk framelits.  That awesome shape at the top helps us attach the tag to the top of the candy bag.  I stamped it in Pistachio Pudding with the Delicate Doilies and glued on the magnets.  I wanted to use only one magnet but alas I needed 2 to keep it all together. 
 
If you didn't already guess, this cute flower is a magnet.  The magnet base I used only has the magnet part on the left... which is why I attached the circle magnets on the left of the tag. 
I attached the smoky slate chevron ribbon with onr of the jumbo sticky rounds... if you don't have any sticky rounds then sticky strip would also work.  The ribbon is actually threaded through a hole in the metal of the magnet back. 
So here are the pieces...
and when put together they create this fun gift!  Oh and the candy is super yummy melt in your mouth minty chocolate. 
I hope my downline will remember to dream and remember the fun times we had when they look at the magnet!
I would love to hear if you like this gift.... leave me a comment! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment