Saturday, July 27, 2013

Oh Whale Cards

If you recall, I recently posted about my spring downline group meeting.  For the meeting I made a super fun box with the fancy favor die.  You can see it HERE.  Today I want to share with you the 5 whale cards I made to fit inside the box.  After the downline meeting, I was able to hold a class at my house with my stamping friends.  These cards are made with the notecards and envelopes, so they are a bit smaller than a regular sized card.  I love them all, which one is your favorite?
This heart card would be perfect for Valentine's day.
On this Whalecome card I used a larger rinestone so it looked like a baby whale to me.
 
The waves on both of these cards were made with the wheel using versamark ink.  Love that stuff.
This Get whale soon card was the favorite at my class. 
This last card matched the box!  Love the doily waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment