Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Decor Elements

I love the Decor Elements from Stampin' Up! This is a picture Frame that I have on display in my house. I love the versatility, I can change the background DSP anytime. This is a chocolate 5x7 frame and it matches perfectly with the chocolate letters. The Letter J is on the outside of the glass. Here are four pictures using the exact same frame and I changed the paper inside the frame. I decided to only decorate it with the chocolate chip and white ribbon to make it super easy to change the paper but the ribbon is also very simple to remove and change. I can't decide which one is my favorite. Which one do you like the best?











3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea...and a great way to show your customers the decor elements. :) I like all the papers, but I think my favorite is probably the green Bella Rose paper one...how cute would it be to do your whole last name along the wall, with a different letter in each frame :) Oh I am totally doing that. :) Thanks for sharing your awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top one a lot, but the bottom one is a close second. Hey, maybe I could do that for my girls bedroom with an L for Logan!!!!!! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one the best. I love the idea you have. You are so creative

    ReplyDelete