Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Second Place!



I had a lot of fun making this scrapbook page for my stamp club. I used a stamp set that we were all given at convention, thank you SU! They also gave us the rub-ons that match, (see the rub-on under the word family?) My page looks a little different than the one my girls made, I gave my page to one of my girls who couldn't make it and made one for me later. I had more horizontal pictures so I just rotated almost everything on the right page. The stamp set I used was Eastern Blooms, this is 15% off this month! Contact me if you would like to order it. I used the new In Colors Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point.

I entered a few of my scrapbook pages in the Utah State Fair this month and I was awarded second place for this entry, (I didn't add enough journaling for first place). I was thrilled, there were so many entries.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be so fun to see your projects!

    I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Well done on the page....too cute!! I need to get motivated to do some more scrapbooking. It's been a really, really long time!

    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are blogging. Way to be an award-winning scrapbooker!!! Who would not want to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete