Friday, September 12, 2008

Spring Cards

I love these Spring Cards, I have seen a few but I had a hard time finding the template and it didn't look right when I tried to make my own :) I finally found the template for this card here. I love the cards that fold flat and pop up! I made this butterfly one first, it was a birthday card for my 3 year old neice. Now I have to admit that I am terrible at sending birthday cards and feel really bad about it especially because I get to make fun things like this for work. My Niece's birthday was in the middle of August and I still plan on sending it, I think she will like the sparkly butterflies. I used tombow to glue on the fine cosmo celery glitter on the top butterfly and the chunky white glitter on the left butterfly.
This next card is one that we made at club on Thursday with the Big Bold Birthday stamp set. If you look closely, we stamped make a wish on the bottom right corner, it is easier to see in person. The blue background was from the Summer Picnic DSP. The three of you who couldn't come to club (you know who you are) I will give you one of these cards with your order!

My 4 year old told me today that I should make the muffin card in red. I guess he doesn't know what cupcakes are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment