Saturday, September 20, 2008

Flight of the Butterfly

I guess I really like glitter on my butterflies. I just realized I haven't used this stamp set without glitter! This is a card I made for a swap that didn't make the cut. After I stamped the butterflies I inked the whole butterly with versamark and embossed it with the iridescent ice embossing powder to make it shine.

I was really proud of myself that I figured out how to make the ridinghood red circles all by myself. I used the scallop edge punch, after I punched one side I just turned the paper around and punched the other side.


I love this punch and so does my two year old. My kids are really really really good at not getting into my supplies especially since I turned my family room into my stamping room. The one thing I don't mind if they play with is my punches. My 5 year old uses them by punching paper, my 2 year old goes straight to the scallop edge punch and flies it around the room like an airplane :)

1 comment: