Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dad's Stache with photopolymer stamps.

One of the fathers day gifts I gave this year was this "stache" of treats.  This is actually my first mustache project :)  I created this tag with the Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamps.  This stamp set is definitely a keeper!  (the mustache is from the retired snowman set)
 Don't you just love those chubby little hands!  My one year old couldn't resist trying to get the treats.  Well he actually likes trying to grab anything I am taking pictures of :)
My favorite part has got to be the date stamp in the bottom corner.  I love the Remember This and That Rotary Stamp!  This stamp also comes with a bunch of sayings that go in front of the date... I didn't want to stamp those so I just inked up the date only with my Gumball Green marker.  Voila!
One other thing I found out is that snail works great when wrapping presents.  My boys seem to always take the scotch tape to use in their projects and I couldn't find it anywhere when I was wrapping presents so I grabbed my snail.  Look how good this present looks... see no tape marks :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment