Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Zoo Babies Card Class

Aren't these animals so cute?  I love all the animals in the zoo babies stamp set. It was hard to make a card with just one so I stuffed as many as I could onto this card :) 
 
 
What is it about babies at the zoo?  They are so fun to watch!  Is it their playful nature or the fact that they are more our size or because we don't have to touch them or clean up after them?  Who knows.  I who am not an animal lover sure enjoyed watching the baby elephant play with her ball at the zoo last year :)  so cute right? 
 
 
Well with these stamps, we get the cuteness with out the mess.  Well almost :)  I know my kids will love playing with these stamps.  The stamp set comes with a few other animals and 2 greetings that go perfectly together. 
 
 
This card was so fun to make, don't you just love the washi tape?  I LOVE that it is transparent, so the So Saffron shows through.  Also did you notice the strip of Soft Sky ribbon on the bottom?  It is kind of hard to see in the picture but it adds just the right amount of texture while keeping the animals in the spotlight.   We are all so glad Soft Sky is back right?  I also thought that for a baby boy card, I would leave off the cute flower on the giraffe.  (the flower was punched out with the tiny 4 petal flower... I then crumpled it up and pulled the paper apart to make 2 flowers and stuck them together... if you have questions on this feel free to ask :)
 
 
We are making this card at my class tomorrow night and Thursday afternoon.  I hope everyone loves it :)  If you would like to come to my class feel free to e-mail me at kasia567@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment