Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's My Anniversary Party! 9 years!

 
It is time to celebrate, I have been a demonstrator for 9 years now!  So to celebrate, I have a huge party!  At this party, everyone makes 3 free cards, can sign up for fall classes, and shop at my stampin yard sale.  The 3 cards we are making this weekend are so fun.
 
If you would like to come then post a comment or email me at kasia567@yahoo.com and I will send you an invitation!
 
Lets get a closer look at those cards... Card #1 is made with the Tag it stamp set.
 
My colors for this card are Costal Cabana, So Saffron and Calypso Coral.  I just love these colors together.  This stamp is super easy to color with the Stampin Write markers for a multiple colored image.
 
 Card #2 uses the Tape it and Yippee Skippee stamp sets
 I LOVE the burlap ribbon!  I frayed the ends of the ribbon a little for this card.  The colors are Baked Brown sugar (for the words) Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, and Crushed Curry.
 
I couldn't have a party this year without hexagons... So the Six Sided sampler saved the day for card #3.
 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, and Smoky Slate for this card.  
 
This is going to be awesome, I am so excited!!!  Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl!! So awesome. Hope it goes well :) Darling cards. If you make extra I'll buy some ;)

    ReplyDelete