Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fine Feathers Swap

 I just love the Fine Feathers stamp set.  It is actually a set I bought as soon as I saw it and it sat collecting dust forever on my shelf!  Awful I know.  So when I decided to make a swap for the Riverton Regional I chose this stamp set and my feathers theme began.  (I had 4 friends in my downline attend and made them something else with feathers... you can see my downline gift HERE)
Isn't this card fun?  I just love the colors and suprised myself by using Crumb Cake with Basic Gray :)  The Summer Starfruit and Pool Party really pulled them together.  I made the splatters with markers and the now retired color spritzer tool (if you don't have one don't worry, it may come back again... it has happened before :)  In the mean time I will use a stampin spritzer with ink refills.
 
I am still in love with those paper doilies!  They add a perfect amount of dimension without overpowering the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment