Friday, August 2, 2013

Six Sided Sampler

No Stampin' Up! Event is complete without a swap.  We had an organized swap with up to 60 demonstrators in our group, and here is the card I made. 

 
I love these colors... Smoky Slate, Costal Cabana, and Crushed Curry, so I was super excited to see this Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper.  Don't you just love those colors?  Half of the Hexagons were punched out with this DSP and the top 3 were stamped with the Six Sided Sampler Stamp set.  (wow that is a tongue twister :)

 
The white piece of cardstock was created with the big shot and the Chalk Talk framelits.  It was so easy with the new magnetic platform, a 9 year old could do it....  seriously, my 9 year old did cut them all out for me!  It is fun to have big helpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment