Monday, August 5, 2013

Positively Chevron

Have you seen the Positively Chevron stamp in the catalog?  Well It is a huge background stamp!  It completely covers an entire card so making this cards background was so fun.  I inked up the chevron stamp with 5 different colors... Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi.  Now this took a bit of time to color in all of the chevrons... so I stamped it again on another piece of Wisper White to make this card. 
 
 
 
 
At first glance I liked this second card better, and to lighten up the top card a bit I rubbed my white ink pad over the top of the chevrons.  I also inked up the Calypso Coral banner on the edges of both cards. 
 
Which card to you like better?
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the first card better. I like the more intense colors. Maybe if the stamped-off portion of the second card was smaller, with a thicker border around the edge? Or maybe a larger, more detailed greeting part. It is like the Chevron part should stand out more, being the focal image. I don't know...but I like the brighter card. Thanks for asking, Kasia!

    ReplyDelete