Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pinwheel mini cards and card holders

I attended my downline Michelle's very first card class and she gave everyone a cute box filled completely with yummy candy and a banner... I should have taken a picture!  Well you will just have to imagine it, it was basically the box below without the 2 smaller banners and bow but with a cute banner on a toothpick sticking out of the box.  Well I have a hoarding problem because I have such a hard time getting rid of anything that is hand stamped!  (oh come on, you all know what I mean right? - good thing I give away a bunch of stuff each year at my anniversary party :)  So back to my story... I had this cute box displayed on my shelf for a while and then inspiration struck.  I had an event coming up and wanted to give a gift to the hostess... so I made this!
 
 
I took Michelle's beautiful box and added some Pool Party products to coordinate with my color theme and made some cute pinwheel cards to go inside...

 
I think I had 5 cards inside but I guess I only took a picture of 3 of them.  This event was back at the beginning of the year so I used the sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper for most of them.  and Voila, the cards and envelopes fit perfectly in the box!
 

 
I also wanted to give a little gift to my customers so I packaged some cards in celo bags...

 
Here is a picture of the front of one bag and the back of the other... I had the banner fold over to the other side and of course I had to show a different card on both sides :)
 
 
There you go, 2 fun ways to package 3x3 cards!  Wouldn't it be fun to receive either of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment